Increasingly more people suffer the on set of an acne breakout everyday. Years back, most people thought that acne are only endured by teenagers but that is simply not true. These are some of the instructions on how to get rid of zits you can try to help you on the road to wage war against pimple.
1. The first thing that you need to do is to realize that body acne is treatable, and can be cured naturally. Don't worry about what others have told you. You are not on your own and with the information that you have available to you on the Internet; you can be completely free of body acne really fast. So, for tip one, I want you to realize that there is a cure for body acne and I want you to realize that you can get rid of body acne fast.
2. CUCUMBER JUICE: Keeping with our vegetable theme, cucumbers are another food that is great for the skin. Applying the juice from this vegetable for about 15 minutes can tighten pores, and cause skin to react similarly to how carrots might. Cucumber juice can be washed off the face with warm water and a damp rag, as long as a gentle and soothing action is used. As weird and unhygienic as this might sound, trust me, cucumbers can work wonders.
3. TRY AN OATMEAL FACIAL: It's weird, but it works. Cooked Oatmeal can be applied as a mask to skin covered with acne in order to help bring the sores into recession. Simply prepare a plain brand of oatmeal as you normally would, allow it to cool, and spread evenly over the affected skin. After roughly fifteen minutes remove the oatmeal and rinse of your face with warm water.
4. Antibiotics - if everyday, over-the-counter type cleaners aren't having the desired effect, it might be necessary to take a look at the availability of antibiotics. Antibiotics aid in reducing inflammation, while also stopping future outbreaks through on going use. Available in topical or pill form, this type of medication also helps to kill the P. acnes bacteria. Tetracycline is one common medication prescribed for acne, and works by limiting the development of proteins in the bacteria. Although effective for most, these antibiotic treatments can cause scaling or dryness to the skin for some users.
5. Acne Creams or Lotions - Try over-the-counter medications that include such active ingredients as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, which is found in a lot of the popular acne treatment medications. If finding it difficult to apply a cream to the hard-to-reach areas, which will include the middle of the back, a medication contained in a spray pump might offer easier application.
I am certain that these tips will do as much for you as they have done for me and so many others before me. So please take action and become a more confident person by getting rid of your acne now!
More useful info regarding acne can be found at Wiki site here